Sunday 20 April 2014

My Reading Space

April 20


Describe (in words or photos) your favourite reading space.

I can read almost everywhere.

With a coffee
On a patio with a beer
On a beach

On a bench, enjoying the day

By the River
With this guy at home.


I can read and write basically anywhere. I sometimes find it hard to concentrate, but enjoy reading in the sun for the most part.

This was a pretty easy post. Pictures don't really constitute as writing, but it's good enough.

I'll be doing some novel writing today as well. 

Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.

And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment