Monday 7 April 2014

April 7: More Travel Prompts

If someone gave you a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I think the question is where wouldn't I go? Ireland has always been top of my list. I would also take Paris or London because then I could travel by train to all the countries nearby.

I would go to Australia because I've never been and I have a friend who promised to make me Kangaroo salad. From there, I would go to New Zealand because who wouldn't go to New Zealand?

I'd go to South Africa because my friend, James lives there, and I would love to learn more about the history in that country.

I'd go to Iceland because why not?

I would go to New York, and probably travel a bit more of the United States after that.

I would also try to go to all of the Asian countries I haven't visited yet. (Still, so many).

This isn't an entire list. This is just what came into my mind in the last five minutes. I will go anywhere! (And I'd take C with me.)


AND I would snorkel every place I can.

Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.

And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out http://lifeisgoodandhereisproof.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment