Friday 25 April 2014

Cliffhangers

April 25

Write a post with a “cliffhanger” that you’ll resolve in a later post.

I might be slightly grumpy today, so this won't be a long post or a creative one.

My cliffhanger to resolve later: It's already been posted... the waiting game.

The book that's may or may not be published. That's the cliffhanger. Will it be published?

Here's another one: Where will I be living in a month?

My life is all about standstills/cliffhangers/not knowing what's coming next these days.

To be perfectly honest, I don't like them. That's why I watch Netflix. No cliffhangers unless I'm really tired and have to wait until the next day. I used to like not having a plan, and now I'm the exact opposite. I WANT to know where I'll be next month. It won't matter where it is, I just want to know. Same with the impatient book cliffhanger. I just want to know. Obviously this lesson in patience has come at exactly the right time.


Stay Tuned for the next in Erin's Cliffhanger Adventures, when the cliffhanger is solved. Hopefully soon, but doubtful. 
Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.

And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment