Thursday 10 April 2014

My favourite age?

April 10
If you could be any age again for a week, which would you choose?

I am about to prove that I over think everything. I have so many questions about going back to this age for a week. Would I be the age, but still know the things I do now, or am I going back for a week with a blank slate? These are two completely different answers.

If I was going back with knowledge that I was going back, I would want to be 20-22. I would have some fun, and meet new people. I wish I had done more back then, been more outgoing and willing to do more fun things. I wish I had taken some risks. I would spend a week doing crazy things.



If I went back for a week without knowing what was happening, I would choose a younger age. Three to five probably. A time when I can be carefree and not worry about anything because five year old kids shouldn't have anything to worry about. A nice week where I don't have to do anything. That's right, I'm choosing childhood because I want a week of laziness.



I'm the little one with the blue barrettes. 


Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.

And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out http://lifeisgoodandhereisproof.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment