Wednesday 30 April 2014

Day 3 of 7: My Day Photos

April 30, 2014

Prompt: Share a photo from your life for each day in a typical week.

And here we go with Wednesday April 30

Today I'm going to go ahead and focus on bright and early in the morning.

This is the first thing I do every morning:

I press go on the coffee pot. It's usually set up the night before. So I get out of bed and press go on my way to the shower. I fill myself up a travel mug to go, and bring C his first cup of coffee as well. (cause I'm sweet). This is a necessity.

Also, around the same time as filling coffee cups (after I'm done making my face and hair pretty), I do this:

Fill the crockpot with the food I plan to eat when I get home. Sometimes I'm running late and C takes over the cooking. Tonight will be spaghetti squash with garlic and grilled bacon and vegetables mixed in. It's going to be good.

Then I leave the house. Off the usual pic posts: this is what the outside looked yesterday morning in one shot, and this morning in the next. Needless to say, I was happier today:

Then I drive around and try to find free parking across from downtown. It was harder today because they're blocking off streets for pot hole fixen'. Which is needed. I get to see this on my walk across the bridge everyday:


I get to work, and start my day. If it's noisy, I sometimes listen to my music. I was having a bit of a stressful morning, turned on Songza, and cheered up instantly. Why? Because this was the first song:



That's my Wednesday Morning.  I've now covered mornings and lunches.

May 1st already tomorrow. I may end up doing two posts in one.


More about my 'weekly/daily' routine tomorrow.


Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.


And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment