Tuesday 29 April 2014

Day 2 of 7: My day photos

April 29, 2014

Prompt: Share a photo from your life for each day in a typical week.

And here we go with Tuesday April 29


 I went to the post office for part of my lunch and mailed a cheque to the government. That's not typical, and I am not a fan of parting with money. I stopped for coffee to cheer myself up, and then I ate my leftovers at work. I have my 'work book' there as well. It's my lunchtime book. (I am sounding a bit anti-social. Ah well.) Soon, summer will be here, and I'll spend most lunches outside.


I found a new coffee place. I like a change from Starbucks every once in a while. This place was quiet and low key and I could imagine writing there someday if my lunchtimes are rainy. I will be back, so it's definitely 'typical' now. I had a tea latte. It was delicious.


I also read a blog entry about rejection from publishers. It was good, and made me appreciate Twitter and all the resources and people I find on it, as well as blogs. The blog entry is linked below.


The Levels of Rejection: click here



Finally, I read my horoscope. I don't always, but I took a Metro from a guy downtown. I feel bad for them because they don't seem to have a lot of people taking the free paper. So I took one, and found out somebody is going to yell at me in the next 24 hours, but it's all good cause I'm funny. (That's what I'm taking from it).

So... that's my typical weekly lunchtime. Until it gets nice out. Then it all changes.


More about my 'weekly/daily' routine tomorrow.


Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.


And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment