Wednesday 2 April 2014

April is here!

So much for my 'Looking Forward' post with the goal of writing every day of April. I already  missed the first day. I'm counting this as day one, and I will do a second post today as well so I'm all caught up.

I won't be doing any of the Blogging Prompts in this post though.

It's a new month, and I want to focus on that.

Life:

First of all, time seems to be going very quickly. I hate how quickly the months are going by, but I know the reason they are is because I'm having a good time. I'm having a good year. Four months in, and I have nothing but great things to look forward to, and have had lots of laughs, lots of writing, and lots of friends and family time this year. I'm lucky as hell. I just wish time would slow down a little. I guess as long as I'm enjoying it, that is all I need. I don't think you look back at the bad times in your life, and think, 'Boy, that went quick'. It's just the way life works.

Novel:

I have to start my Query Letter for my first choice publishing company. I'm taking my time even though it needs to be done. I'm not taking my time. I'm putting it off. It's one of those scared to do it things. It's going to be my weekend job. I'm pretty booked up this week in the evenings, and frankly, have barely found the energy to blog, never mind work on a VERY important letter.

Love:

C and I are meeting with a real estate agent tonight to start looking for a house. It's scary and wonderful all at the same time. Even though we've officially moved in together, this will be an even greater start. We will be starting our lives together in our own house. I'm beyond excited, and a little nervous as well. There are a lot of things that need to happen before we get the house, but we basically have a deadline for June. I just want it to work out.

This Time Last Year:

I hope to do this monthly, but I probably won't remember by the time May comes. Unfortunately, last year I did HORRIBLE at blogging, so I can't use my blog as an example of where I was at the start of April. I have a screenshot of Facebook from this time last year, and one from Twitter (although I was not as active). It looks as though April was pretty good last year as well. (Admittedly, I don't usually post negatives on either). Only biggest difference is I no longer watch Big Brother Canada. I would, but I find three episodes a week exhausting. That's why I quit watching the American Big Brother as well. Oh, and because some tweets are shared on Facebook, the alligator mention got in there twice. I can't help it. Alligator's are exiting!






That's it. I have to go post for today now.


Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.

And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out http://lifeisgoodandhereisproof.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment