Monday 28 April 2014

Day 1of 7: My Day Photos.

April 28

I already did my Monday Writing update blog on Saturday. Here. I am feeling better about things since I wrote it. I have never been good at patience, and this is quite the test. Like I said in my 'Villains' post Here.: I am grateful to have written one at all, and to have the support I've had with it.

So I'm just going to go ahead and do a writing prompt today because I don't have much of an update other than it's now been two weeks since I mailed it in. (TWO WEEKS).

Prompt: Share a photo from your life for each day in a typical week.

Okay, so I'm just guessing here, but it seems like it wants seven days of photos. That's seven blog entries right there. Convenient. Also convenient that I am starting on a Monday.

Here we go.

Monday April 28th: I will focus on just the morning of my typical Monday of the week, and leave afternoon and more typical daily stuff for the week in other days.

Looks like Christmas this morning. I drove to work in this wet and thick snow, and than after parking, walked over the bridge that gets me to work at 8am (give or take about ten minutes). Is the snow typical? Maybe, but that doesn't stop me from hating it today. Oh, and Google Awesome added the snow falling, although that's basically exactly what it looks like.


As for the rest of my morning?


This is where I work. I'm one of 4 cubicles. It's where the Creative Writers sit. My desk is ALWAYS a mess. Even after I clean it. I spend my day writing scripts for three local radio stations. The radio stations are also in this building. 

This is what I see to my right. It's the news department. If something exciting happens in news, I usually hear about it quickly.




I also drink coffee, eat breakfast (yogurt today) and blog when I have time. With May coming, it's getting pretty busy, so it will be work work work. Lunchtime blogging is the thing.  

More about my 'weekly/daily' routine tomorrow.


Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.


And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


No comments:

Post a Comment