Thursday 7 August 2014

August Blog Challenge Why I'm stressed (and Clothes)

August 7

Quick update on the stress/sad situation From Yesterday - Here, and then I'll get to the question.

C is coming back today, and it's shocking how light my heart is feeling with that knowledge. I am a bit embarrassed that the way I've been feeling is directly related to him being gone. It feels like it is a lack of my own independence, but it isn't. I can be independent with him by my side. I just have to get used to him not always being by my side, and continue the independence.

I also do think I'm stressed out because I'm waiting for the response to my novel query. As much as I don't want to admit it - it's a big thing. The 'yes' or 'no' are going to be a little life changing. I'm no longer able to put that out of my mind and focus on other things. It's the first thing I think about most days. "Is this the day?"

I don't know why I didn't have this clarity yesterday, but it's what I feel is the cause. Either way - breathing is still the answer. So is writing.

And now to the blog prompt of the day:

What are you wearing?

My Work attire:
I forgot to take a picture of it on...

A nice shirt:


A summer skirt:


Jewellery:




Shoes:



And to go out tonight with C:



And as always:
August Blog Challenge explanation:  http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/07/august-blog-challenge.html

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment