Sunday 31 August 2014

August Blog Challenge August Favourites

Aug 31
Last Blog post for August! Sad to leave it behind, but pretty excited about everything coming up in my life.

August Favourites

Here we go:
Fringe Fun!














 FOOD TRUCKS!

 Ice Cream in the Heat

 Hanging out with this gal and her kids!

 The Spud Nut Patrol


Summer beauty
 Starbucks
 HAIRCUT

This guy

Patios


My crockpot

Flowers

Summer beauty


ICE CREAM

Patio lunches
 Freezer crock pot meals for a friend and I. 





A BABY!!!

WINE! (Someday)

A new bed!
CAMPING!





FAMILY



Yep. It's been a good month.


Until next time.

And as always:
August Blog Challenge explanation:  http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/07/august-blog-challenge.html

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment