Sunday 17 August 2014

August Blog Challenge - Guilty Pleasures

August 17
Guilty Pleasures

This ones easy because it's what I've been doing all weekend.




Finished watching Sex and the City. I've been watching it for a few weeks, and just finished last night.

I started my next guilty pleasure today.




The great thing about both these shows is that I can watch them while cooking or cleaning. I pretty much know all the scenes, so I don't have to watch every second of it.

Gilmore Girls is also on this list. I've watched them all many (many) times, and I love them every time.

Also... red wine and starbucks. I don't really feel guilty about them though.


Until next time.

And as always:
August Blog Challenge explanation:  http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/07/august-blog-challenge.html

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment