Tuesday 26 August 2014

August Blog Challenge - Room Tour

Saturday, August 23

Room Tour

I'm choosing our bedroom because it's the only clean room in the house. (cleanish).

Oh lala. My room. (and a lulu lemon bag on the floor).

My side. Night stand filled with books.

Our new mattress (on the bed)!! Love it.

Clint's side. And a fan to cool of us.

This is a cedar chest my grandpa gave me. It's got an E on it. (For Erin). Also, I have a HUGE pile of clothes that need to be washed. Camping clothes. I don't mind doing laundry, so it isn't a problem.


Our dresser. It's always half a mess. Or a complete mess.



From my travels. A little extra love.

My closets. I have a third one in the spare room. The doors are usually closed - you know - in case the monsters are hanging out inside. They need their privacy.

That's my room... but not for long. We will move sooner or later.

Until next time.

And as always:
August Blog Challenge explanation:  http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/07/august-blog-challenge.html

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment