- Self Portrait and 5 random facts about yourself.
Day one is a pretty easy prompt, and I'm having a bit of a day, so I'm glad it's easy.
I assume self portrait is similar to a selfie. So, I took some pictures today while waiting for Clint. This is the only one I'm sharing. It hasn't been a selfie week. I'm feeling a bit critical, and I don't like that.
Five things about me:
- I get scared when I don't hear from people who are driving home in a reasonable amount of time. I worry about car accidents. I always try to say 'I love you' to family, before they leave. I fear losing loved ones.
- I love singing and dancing, but I'm terrible at both. I hate when people try to tell me how to dance. It's too late for me, just let me have a good time. My cat used to meow at me when I sang, and I don't think it was an encouraging meow.
- I have good self esteem. Some days I'm hard on myself, but for the most part, I have no problems with the way I look, and have no problem walking around with no makeup. I wish everybody could have a positive image of themselves. It helps.
- I'm a fan of soap operas. I love the 'real life' mixed with absolute absurdity. I follow soap stars on Instagram and Twitter.
- I love road trips, but I usually don't like being the one who drives. I don't feel comfortable driving. Probably because I don't do it enough. If I'm going anywhere alone, I'm most likely going to be singing.
That's it for today. Happy Sunday to all.
Update: I've changed number four. It was about my hatred for bananas, but I think I've said that quite a few times in lists about me.
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.