Sunday 4 May 2014

Weekend Pictures

Prompt: Share a photo from your life for each day in a typical week.

Saturday and Sunday, May 3rd and 4th, 2014 Day 6 & 7 of 7

The Weekend
I've decided to do the last of the picture prompts together. The 'average' weekend usually blends together. So below is my weekend.


Coffee in bed. C and I have our morning rituals. One of us gets up to make the coffee, the other serves it when it's finished. Than we enjoy our first cup before getting on with the day. This is only a weekend thing.

This isn't typical, but it will be this summer. Garage sales. There is a big one that my work pal and I went to on Saturday. This elephant was not for sale, but was there. My friend, D, and I went bargain hunting (Spend-Thrift Saturdays) quite often last summer. It's a nice way to spend the day. 

Saturday night. Wine and ice cream with C. What else do I need?

I bought this for the name.

The best grill ever. Makes good bacon and veggies.

This was our Sunday breakfast. I always make us bacon and eggs on either Saturday or Sunday. Delicious. 

I also played Candy Crush. I like having silly games to play. I can admit it. I mean, I've already admitted to my Soap Opera addiction. I may as well spill all.

That's my weekend. Back to regular posts next week. Thanks for living my week with me.


Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.

And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out http://lifeisgoodandhereisproof.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment