Friday 9 May 2014

Last post until Sunday

May 9th

Short and sweet one today. I've been busy working on my Mother's Day post. It still isn't finished, but won't be up until Mother's Day anyway.

I am off to my Writing Retreat after work today. I'm not positive if I'll have Internet so I can't guarantee any blogging over the weekend until I get home.

I'm pretty excited for my weekend of writing. I think it will be a great and new experience. I'm hoping to get all sorts of writing done, but not a whole lot of blog entry writing.

I'm also excited to not be stressed about anything because really, what can I do about it from a retreat? C can magically find us a place to live while I'm gone, and all will be good.

I am going to miss him. I'm such a dork, I've already forgotten what it's like when he goes off to work, and I will not be prepared for it when his work starts up again.

I was planning to do a prompt today, but I've spent too much time working on the Mom post, and have to get back to my day so I can be all ready to go with no work worries.

Have a nice weekend, everybody!




 
Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.


And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment