Monday 26 May 2014

Monday Writing Update (May 26)

May 26

It has been SIX weeks since I wrote this: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/04/the-day-i-was-brave.html

The waiting game continues, and it's going quickly and slowly all at the same time. I can't believe it's been six weeks already, but I can't believe how long I'll still have to wait until I hear back. I think I had a dream that I got a no. I wish I could remember how I handled it. Hopefully like the classy gal I am... no tears, just determination to keep going. I doubt that's how I handled it, but maybe that will be my real life reaction.

I have not done a lot in the way of any writing at all other than blogging and work writing. In my defence, I've got a lot going on.

Hopefully, I can do an hour of editing every night. That's all I need. It just might not happen until I move and unpack (this Saturday). I feel guilty about not writing, but apparently not quite enough to work at it right now.

I will. There's no doubt about that. I'm pretty much in the mind set that I will get my first book published. I'll worry about the next one after that happens, and because I know I haven't given up, I don't feel QUITE as guilty about this extended break. At least I know how long of a break it's been (six weeks, with the odd edit here and there).

And as always, I'll end with a picture because at least I'm still living a great life while I take my editing break. (PS: Best Mojito ever).








And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment