Thursday 27 March 2014

UGH so close to being DONE March prompts

I don't like not writing these prompts I set out for myself because it's goals I set, and I don't want to break my writing goals.

That being said, they don't mean anything other than a bit of writing about myself. I've put a link below to my Gratitude blog. I've shared links between the two blogs before. Today's post is the important writing I've done today. This post won't be. I had actually considered just doing the copy and paste method. I won't though. SO: if you have a chance, check out something I wrote while thinking about how short life is. Because it is, and you have to love every minute of it.

http://lifeisgoodandhereisproof.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-27th-this-is-important.html

And: here are the questions from yesterday and today. They will be short and sweet.

March 26: If you could make up your own holiday, what would you call it?
Erin month. That important time of year when I was born. I can't think of any other time I'd want an extended holiday.

I'm kind of kidding. My birthday falls just after Labour Day so it is like a week after a holiday. Plus I get a birthday day off of work, so I usually end up with two long weekends in a row.

Honestly... I don't have an answer to this question.


March 27: What was your first car?

Ford Festiva. (Felicia) Standard. She was a good car.



Just a reminder, these prompts are all coming from: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-writing-prompts.html 

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment