Wednesday 12 March 2014

March 11 & 12 Food and Art

March 11: What one food could you eat everyday for the rest of your life?

A couple of years ago, I would have said pasta. Fortunately for my belly, that's no longer the case. Rice. I think I could eat rice for the rest of my life. I would prefer it with other food, but I think I could handle delicious rice. 

Also cheese.

And Mushrooms.

All three of those items are basically an important ingredient in any meal I make.

Obviously this picture has more than what I stated above, but I don't have a picture of just rice, cheese and mushrooms.


March 12: What is your favourite piece of art ever created?

I don't know if this will make people judge me, but I don't have a favourite piece of art. I like art, and I like looking at it. I actually prefer photos, but I don't have a favourite piece or a favourite artist for that matter. Oops.

To make up for it... here's a photo or two that may or may not be artsy by me. That's right. My art is my favourite. (And the only thing I will post on my blog.)






Just a reminder, these prompts are all coming from: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-writing-prompts.html 

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment