Thursday 6 March 2014

March 6th Doppelganger

March 6: Who is your doppelganger?

This one is easy.

I'm original. There is no doppelganger. Though if you see one, let me know. Try to prove me wrong.

Although, when friends see my sister or mom, (after never meeting them), they know right away that we are related. So I guess I have some features that I share with others.

There wasn't a lot of writing involved in this one.

I don't know that I love these writing prompts. Not story telling, non-fiction or fiction involved.

Maybe it'll get there.



Just a reminder, these prompts are all coming from: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-writing-prompts.html 

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment