Friday 14 March 2014

40 Days of Dating Blog

If any of you have time, and enjoy reading blogs, I encourage all to go read this one. I've been reading it the past two days. If it was a book, I would not have been able to put it down. (Although, I think it is going to end up being a book, and I will buy it).

http://fortydaysofdating.com/

It's basically an experiment two friends decided to do. Jessica and Tim were both single at the same time and decided to do a Forty Days of Dating experiment. They dated exclusively for 40 days, never missing a day of doing something with each other. They had rules set out, and documented everything. I'm lucky enough to have found it after the actual experiment, which means I could read it all and not have to wait each day for the updates.

Honestly, I just think everybody should read this. If you do, let me know what you think. I loved it, but want to know more. The 'what happened after the 40 days of dating'. I'll keep searching I guess.

Truth be told, the reason I found it was because I decided to spend a day not going on Twitter, Facebook or my own personal Blog. I was feeling like I needed a break from it. I've been trying so hard to get my blog out there, and to keep it updated. I know it's important, but so is writing, work, spending time with friends, family, and C without having some sort of need to update. So I took a break, and found an amazing blog to read. Don't worry, I still took extra time with others as well. I didn't do any novel writing/editing last night because I had other plans, but that's what my weekend is for.

Anyway... if you have time, check out Forty Days of Dating. Hopefully you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment