Sunday 2 March 2014

March 1: Favourites

March 1: Your favourite male actor. Discuss.

I'm going to be perfectly honest here. My favourite male actor usually has a bit to do with acting, and a lot to do with looks and the roles they play.

Josh Hartnett was my favourite for quite a while until he disappeared from movies. There was always something about him -maybe the fact that he NEVER got the girl. That was more of a me wanting to meet him one day and be the girl he got, and less to do with anything else. 

Leonardo DiCaprio: Actually, this one is about acting because I've never actually thought he was that good looking. So there we go. I know many people will argue this, but I really enjoy his acting. He can make the most boring character just a little more interesting (J. Edgar).

Channing Tatum: Don't think I need to explain this one. Dude can dance, save the day, sweep a girl off her sweep, make us laugh, occasionally strip, and all with a great smile on his face.

There's more, but those are a few of my favourites through the years. 

Just a reminder, these are all coming from: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-writing-prompts.html 

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment