Saturday 15 March 2014

March 13-15 Crushes, questions and swimming?

March 13: What celeb crush did you have as a teen that you are most embarrassed about today?

Here are some crushes I had: Rider Strong (of Boy Meets World), Jonathon Taylor Thomas (of Home Improvement), Luke Perry (of Beverly Hills 90210), and probably many more. I'm sure if I found some old journals, I'd find out pretty quickly.

Poster I had in my room.


March 14: If you could ask anyone a question, what would it be and who would you ask?


I don't really know. I guess if I think of somebody I'll come back to it. I would choose an author for sure, but I don't know which one. I'd ask them questions about their career and how they did it.


March 15: Can you swim?

Yep. Not as well as I'd like. I took swimming lessons as a kid, but don't swim a lot now. Although now, I can't wait for summer to go swimming.


Just a reminder, these prompts are all coming from: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-writing-prompts.html 

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment