Tuesday 28 January 2014

Writing Challenge Day 21-24

Day 21
http://blog.writersmarket.com/whats-new/2014-get-started-write-challenge-day-21
'For today’s task, take your list of characters and interview each and every one of them. Start by asking their names, what they were doing right before the interview, favourite movie, favourite song, happiest moment, saddest moment, love interests (if any), associations, etc. Be thorough.'

This sounds fun. I actually want to do it for my current, already written novel. As well as my new one that I have yet to start. I will be working on this tonight! Once again -not on here.

Day 22
http://blog.writersmarket.com/whats-new/2014-get-started-write-challenge-day-22 'For today’s task, use your outline and character interviews as inspiration to write 500 words today. Don’t worry about finishing your story; just write 500-ish words and call it a day.'

You may know what I'm about to say. I will do this, but not on my blog.

Day 23
'For today’s task, write another 500 words today. I was asked on Facebook if you should be writing a short story or novel, and it’s up to your story, I suppose. Just write 500 words–wherever that leads you.'

Again: You may know what I'm about to say. I will do this, but not on my blog. I just want to write about what I am doing. Know that I'm working on these, and will have it done by tonight.

Day 24 'Today’s task is to write 500 more words. For a total of 1,500 words (over the past three days).'

This really is a great sort of writing challenge. I'm going to have a lot of writing done tonight. The start of my next novel, perhaps. I may as well take a break from thinking about my other novel while I wait for edits and suggestions.

So... nothing really to show today, but this is where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment