Tuesday 28 January 2014

Writing Challenge Day 20

http://blog.writersmarket.com/whats-new/2014-get-started-write-challenge-day-20 'For today’s task, write another blog post.'

This is another easy one. I've done A LOT of blogging in the past couple of days because I'm trying desperately to catch up.

I choose to not blog about the challenge in this post. Other than the already mentioned above.

I'm going to start applying for grants. I'm not sure a lot of details, but they have writing grants available, and if it helps me in some way then I'll do it. I'm getting a little panicked lately about what I need to do next. After editing. There are still a couple of people who are and will be looking over my novel, and I have a feeling there will be a few changes coming to it as well. I think I have to remember that I don't have to make all the changes that are suggested. I know my characters the best (I've spent more than a year with them), and I have to keep in mind that a suggestion is a suggestion. That being said, they are pretty important to the future of my writing because the people reading them will hopefully also be my target audience.

Anyway, I'm getting anxious about the next steps. I really want to start submitting before summer.

Small blog post, but basically it says it all. I'm doing what I do best -worry. I try to cut that out of my life, but it is the one thing I have trouble letting go of.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment