So here we go:
- I'm going to read more. I have TONS of books, and I should use them for more than making a Christmas Tree. (Thanks to Pinterest and my friend, Leanne for that). However, I think I'll leave the stack of the books up, and start from the top. If I've already read it (there are a few of those), and I don't want to read it again, I will give it away. This will be a good way to get rid of books as well. Also if Clint and I move, this plan won't work out, but it's a start. There are photo albums in this tree and journals (because I wanted to include my writing), so those don't count. Not that reading old journals isn't a great idea, but we'll see how I feel. Sometimes, it's a pretty daunting task. This is a picture of the tree after the decorations were taken off.
- I'm going to try to pay more attention to speeling (haha just kidding) spelling and grammar in all my writing.
- I'm going to start writing letters to myself again. That may sound strange, but I wrote myself letter from nine years old until 19 to open on the day I turned 20. I did the same thing from 20-29. Unfortunately, I wrote a lot less. Here I am, 33, and I haven't written any letters to my future self. My forty year old self is going to be upset! So I'll be doing some catching up with myself. I should also find the old ones. Not sure where they are. I know I still have them though.
- I'm going to do more journal writing. I say this every year, and I'm really good at writing on the bad days. However, my bad days aren't as bulk as they once were. Yay! So I need to work on gratitude writing as well as worries, doubts and sadness. Basically, I can write anything I want in my journal. I'm not restricted. It's the place I allow myself to complain about things nobody but me need to worry about. I guess the letter writing is kind of similar. It's not though. They're two completely different things. I miss journal writing.
- I'm going to try my hardest to do something with my book. I'm good at procrastinating. I'm good at not trying as hard as I should. I'm not very good at quitting, but I'm good at leaving it or ignoring it. I can't do that with my book. I have to try. I guess if I can't find a publisher, I can self publish. That will be a last resort though.
- I'll start a new novel.
- I will blog.
- Last, I found a pin that has photo or writing prompts for months. I'm going to start with February, and see how I go from there. Once again, that will be posted on here. As I did today, that means there will be more than one entries a day because I spent too much time in my last blog trying to do say too many things in one entry. Short and sweet this time. (Just like me.)
Also, I'm adding a picture of the snow. Why? I don't know. I was looking for an appropriate picture to add from my Nexus pictures, and this one popped up. I took a regular picture while it was snowing, but for some reason the snow is actually snowing. I don't know why, but I like it! So Happy Winter.
©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.