Tuesday 28 January 2014

Writing Challenge Day 18-19

http://blog.writersmarket.com/whats-new/2014-get-started-write-challenge-day-18 'Today’s task is to write a story outline. An outline doesn’t restrict your story, but it does give you some possible directions to take.'
 
Well, I won't be doing this on the blog. I will do it right now though. To be honest, I don't usually do story outlines. I just write. So this will be a new method. It does seem as though most people do story outlines. I write the story as it comes to me, which actually sometimes make is a little confusing. An outline might help me remember things.


http://blog.writersmarket.com/whats-new/2014-get-started-write-challenge-day-19
'For today’s task, make a list of all the primary and secondary characters you plan to include in your story.'

Once again, I will do this. Just not on the blog. It's SO important. While working on my novel, I wrote them as they came. Mostly because I wanted to remember names and details. Having them ahead of time may actually help a lot.

So basically, I'll do these, but not here. Just wanted to keep blogging about what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment