Monday 29 September 2014

Brave Again - Query Update

Monday, Sept 29

Look familiar? My life is on repeat. Someday maybe I'll have something new to be brave about.

Round two.



I sent in my next query today at lunch. My stomach is already in knots about it. Wish me luck.

I'm trying to get everything done that needs to be done before Clint and I head to Ontario on Saturday. This was a big one, and I don't have to worry about it at all until I hear back. (Or don't hear back, as the case was the last time.)

I'm working on a blog post, but it's taking longer than I had planned, so this is my Monday Blog Update on my writing life.

Happy Monday!

And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment