Wednesday 1 October 2014

OCTOBER!!!

Wednesday October 1st, 2014

It's a new month!

As with tradition, I'll do a little update on life. I just noticed I did not blog a whole lot in September. I'm not really sure why, but hopefully it'll be better this month. ALTHOUGH, probably not if I'm gone for two weeks. I'll try to blog on the road, but no promises. 

So here we go, Happy October! 


Life: Life is good. It's exciting. It keeps me on my toes. I'm in love with the weather, with Autumn, with my friends and family. I'm planning my future, but living in the moment. 

And I think my anxiety might be getting better. I did nothing to solve that though, so we'll see.

Novel: I was feeling less hopeful last month, but this month I'm back to feeling optimistic.  I'm still trying. That being said, I REALLY hope it is a yes! As always, I have to work on a new novel. Possibly after my two weeks away, I can resume my writing. I hope so. I miss it!



Love: In love in love in love and in love. It's my favourite constant in my life. We are about to head to a trip to Ontario to see his family and friends! So excited!!!!!


This Time Last Year: This time last year, I was writing my first novel. I was ACTUALLY writing it. I was excited for a trip to meet C's family at the start of November. I'm thinking life was pretty good, just as it is now. 





So, I am going into October with a lot more optimism than September. Which shocks me because usually, I'm pretty much in love with my birthday month.

I also plan to do better at blogging. I don't feel like I need to blog everyday, but it's good to stay consistent.

HAPPY OCTOBER! 



And as always:


©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment