Monday 22 September 2014

Pinterest Addiction

Sept 22, 2014 

Back to some prompts after a weekend of not writing.


On a Scale o 1 to Crazy, how addicted are you to Pinterest

I'm way better than I used to be. I used to be on it all day every day (not on it, but have it open on my computer). If I was bored, that's where I'd go.

Now, usually if I have a spare moment, it goes to blogging. Not always, but it's a good way to blog in my spare time.

I do use Pinterest for certain things. If I want to find a quote, I'll look to Pinterest. I usually take the quote, and use it on my own pictures. If I know where the quote came from, I'll try to reference it.

I use it for recipes all the time. If I have anything I want to cook or try, I do a search in Pinterest first. For drinks and cooking, I skip right over google, and search Pinterest. 

I ALSO find hairstyles I want to try on it.


I use it if I'm in a bad mood. I'll click on pins for animals or humour. They both work well to solve all my problems. (Or distract me.) 

So to answer the question, I'd say I'm a 5. (Assuming Crazy is a 10). I used to be WAY worse. I use it more on my phone now though. It's good for curing boredom. Although - I hear writing is also a good cure - and in my case way more useful. 


This isn't my first post about Pinteresthttp://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/08/august-blog-challenge-pinterest-to.html. Those are things I've tried (most successful). 



I'm more addicted to reading this blog lately: http://itisnotmyshametobear.blogspot.ca/. I found it on Blogher, and had to start from the beginning. It cuts my Pinterest time out. 



Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to some pinning. (For real though, I'm looking for a homemade coffee creamer to make tonight.)



And as always:
Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment