Tuesday 9 September 2014

Favourite Media Outlet for Marketing

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

What’s your favourite social media outlet for marketing/promotions?

I need to be clear here. I am yet to be published. Other than marketing myself in hopes of being published in the future, I don't really have a lot of promoting and marketing to do for myself.

Right now, for sharing my blog, I like using Twitter the best. I find it to be the most resourceful, and the best to share with people who are interested in the same topics as I do. I think hashtags are the most useful on Twitter.

I share my blog on Facebook as well, but that's sharing with people who know me. Some will read it, and some won't.

Twitter helps me reach people I would have never connected with before. I'm sure it will be the one I use the most when my book is published. It allows me to share my work AND to discuss it with anybody who has questions. 


Once I'm published, I'll probably use Facebook more, but for now, Twitter is my go to.

As a side note, check out #whyIstayed and #whyIleft It's an important trend/hashtag.



And as always:
Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment