Wednesday 3 September 2014

Exciting things in the next 12 months

Wednesday Sept 3, 2014




Something  you look forward to in the next 12 months
Yesterday's post, here, wasn't as full of optimism as I would have liked, so while looking at the 'looking forward' prompts, I found this one. It seemed like a good way to get back to the optimism.

Here are some things that I am looking forward to.



  • I'm excited for Friday! My work is nice enough to give 'birthday days'. One day to use sometime within a week for your birthday. I took mine on Friday because Clint is home. He won't be here for my birthday, so we are celebrating it this weekend. I had been making plans to go to Alberta, but changed my mind at the last minute. We are going to spend the night at a spa outside Saskatoon. We won't be doing any of the 'spa' stuff, EXCEPT for the mineral water. We will be doing that. I'm looking forward to it. More details to come, I'm sure.
  • I'm excited for my birthday. As much as I loathe turning older, I love my birthday. I like having a 'me' day. I like to go to work on my birthday, and have people know it is my day. I've got lunch plans that day, and supper plans that day, so life will be good. 
  • I'm excited for the weekend AFTER my birthday because I'm hanging out with Mom and Jodi to celebrate my birthday. We'll have a girl's weekend. Including, shopping, dinner, movies, and you know... that's probably it.
  • I'm excited for a wedding coming up in September.
  • I'm excited for Robbie's baby shower. (The day after the wedding).
  • I'm SO excited to drive to Ontario with Clint this October. Two weeks with that gorgeous guy, exploring, meeting friends and family. 
  • I'm excited to celebrate Clint's birthday in December. Cause I LOVE birthdays. (As a side note, I'm looking forward to celebrating all birthdays that are coming).
  • I'm excited for Christmas. We haven't made official plans yet, so I'm not sure who I'll be spending it with, but it's a holiday that involves happiness, love, and family.
  • I'm looking forward to New Year. I always do. Time to make changes for the better.
  • I'm looking forward to an ice fishing trip I have to plan for Clint and I. It's going to be his birthday/Christmas present. (He knows already so if he reads this, it won't be a surprise).
  • I am looking forward to making decisions with my book. This will probably be coming  a lot sooner, but I'm sure the year will be full of them.
  • I'm looking forward to writing more and reading more.
  • I'm looking forward to having a new home with Clint. To planning our future. 
  • I'm looking forward to cutting some ties.
  • I'm looking forward to 12 months of being happy and full of gratitude with my friends and family. (And being grateful FOR my friends and family). 
  • I'm looking forward to orange leaves.
  • I'm looking forward to the first snow fall.
  • I'm looking forward to summer returning.
  • I'm excited for any trips I may be lucky enough to take in the next 12 months. Near or far.
  • I'm looking forward to trying new things. 

That's it. Just a FEW things to make me happy. 








And as always:
Most of my ideas are coming from http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-24th-looking-forward.html It's leads to another blog where I found the ideas. My April onward details start with that post.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment