Wednesday 8 April 2015

The No Letter Day.

April 8, 2015


Letter Prompts Day Eight



A letter to a product/company.



I'm not writing this letter. I am sure I have a product or company that I either love or hate. I'm also sure that at one point in my life, I said, "I'm going to write a letter!" Meaning either a complaint or praise. I never did, and for the life of me, I cannot figure out who I was going to write the letter to.

I'm going to skip this particular letter writing prompt. It still counts as writing in April, but I don't think it would help me to write a post about a product or company. 

I'm trying my hardest not to catch a cold right now (or have it progress any worse than it is), and my head is not in the game, so today will just be a regular post.

What's my post about?

Life I guess. Just an update on my life. I've been so caught up in the prompts and letters, that I haven't really done a lot of writing about what's happening with me. I don't even think I made time for a gratitude post last month.

Life has been pretty exciting. We are waiting impatiently for the possession date of the Clint-Erin house. We will get the keys next Wednesday, and then will spend the rest of the week moving in and cleaning. I'm almost packed up, and we are surrounded by boxes, so it'll be pretty exciting to move and unpack. It's also one more step towards our future together, and that's pretty exciting.

This is one room. The other boxes are settling on the kitchen table.

I haven't heard anything yet about my novel. I sent it in for a manuscript evaluation. I printed out the entire novel, and sent it away. I'm hoping I'll get some good advice so I can send it in to the next publisher with more confidence.

In the mean time, the next book on my reading list is about writing. Hopefully, I'll learn a thing or two.

That's my update. I'm waiting on the move, and I'm waiting on my manuscript. I'm tired, and have caught a cold. It's a very cheery day for me.

Also an update on my other April goals:

Exercise

I was supposed to do this:
50 Donkey Kicks
100 Bicycle Crunches

I woke up today, not able to move. I woke up many times in the night because my back was hurting, and I could only lie on my back or stomach. So this morning, I was exhausted, and stiff. Possibly, I've been overdoing it. I won't stop, but today, I am not going to do the heavy duty exercises. (I will tomorrow). I may be pushing myself harder than I should be considering I went from no exercise to lots of exercise. 

However, I did, of course do the 7 minutes because I am trying to beat my last 7 minute streak. Which, was only a sad 8 days in a row. This will be day 8. I did it when I get home from work. I was moving more slowly than when I usually do them. Plus, if I don't exercise, my body will probably stiffen up even more.  

 7 minutes. (Again, from here: http://7-min.com/)



Happiness Photo of the Day

Today's photo prompt was Memories. I have a lot of great memories, and I'm lucky enough to have them in my head. I'm lucky enough to remember, which is why for this prompt I chose a picture from our Walk for Memories. My mom, sister, and I walked for my grandmother. She wasn't lucky enough to keep all her memories in her last few years. It's a scary thought - losing your memories. I hope not to see my mother go through the same thing, or any other family member. Or myself. 







April Ideas: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2015/03/challenge-completed.html

As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment