Wednesday 1 April 2015

Dear Significant Other

April 1, 2015


Letter Prompts Day One

A letter to your significant other (or future significant other).


Dear Significant Other,

My life is better because of you. 

I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I think I could say that every day for the rest of my life.

You are a part of my family, my best friend, my biggest supporter, and I try to be the same to you.

None of this will come as a surprise to you because I try to tell you every day.

You make me laugh, and you help me to laugh at myself. That's really important. You have no problem embarrassing yourself or me if it helps put me at ease. 

I love that you are a bit of a hermit, like I am, but you also love to go out and have some laughs. 

We are about to jump into a new adventure together, and I can't wait. Our life will always be an adventure, but it seems as though we are going to have a big year of new steps. 

I'm excited for the future we are heading towards. I promise to be happy no matter what happens in our lives. We'll face it together. Marriage or no marriage, kids or no kids, we'll do it all together. 

I've never had somebody I was so confident about, and I've never had the even and comfortable love we have. I've always heard in relationships that one person loves the other more. With you, I don't feel that. I just feel loved, and want to love you. It makes me happy.

I've written you a love note for every month this year (not for the blog), so this is a bonus. 

Thanks for keeping a smile on my face. Even if it's for something as little as posting an embarrassing status about me on Facebook, or for telling me I look beautiful. 

You're great.

Love,
Your Significant Other.





Exercise

This morning, I forced myself out of bed. I did 50 crunches, 4 push ups (I'm doing an easy start to the push ups), and 2 60 second planks.

When I got home from work, I did the seven minute work out. http://7-min.com/ I have an app for it that keeps track, so I'm not sure if this link is the exact same. I think the app is 30 seconds for each exercise.

So far so good. (One day in).
Happiness Photo of the Day

Today's photo prompt was family. I've got family family, and chosen family. I'd choose them all either way.



April Ideas: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2015/03/challenge-completed.html

As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment