Friday 20 March 2015

Things I collect

March 20, 2015

Post 20 of 31

I almost didn't blog today, but Clint reminded me that it's important. 

What do you collect?

Err... hugs?

I collect letters. Up until recently, I'd kept almost every letter or card I have ever received. I cut that down though because I'm really trying to not keep everything. I'd like to simplify my life. It hurts my heart, though, to throw out letters from the past. I guess it's not something I'll think to regret in the long run, but in the moment, I hate getting rid of these keepsakes.




 I also keep ticket stubs. I have stubs to first date movies, great movies, museums, airline tickets, concert tickets. I have them all in a 'ticket stub' album. Brilliant idea!

I collect books. Not on purpose. Just because I love to read. Clint and I both collect books. Really, we just keep them to read though.

Last, (Clint suggested this one), I collect photos. I love taking them. I love framing them. I love making photo albums. I love sharing them. I also love Instagram magnets. It's my favourite collection of stuff.





March Prompts: Here gets you to another link and here.
As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment