Monday 9 June 2014

Writing Update Monday

May 9

Today is the two month anniversary of me sending away my Query Letter and 20 pages of my manuscript.

I know... I know. This picture has been used already. I don't really have any other update picture. I could show a picture each week of me tapping my fingers impatiently, but to be honest, I only think about it every so often.


Tapping my finger


I'm only impatient when it's on my mind, and luckily, my mind is full of other stuff to keep my busy.

Now that I've moved, I've run out of excuses. I have to edit and write more.

And I will.

Short writing update, but there it is. I've been waiting two months, and need to get back at it. I have a trip coming up to Newfoundland at the end of the month so this may turn into a summer goal. I like writing in summer anyway so maybe I will be more inspired by the time I return from one of the most beautiful places in Canada.

And as always:

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


No comments:

Post a Comment