Thursday 5 June 2014

My Writing Space

June 5, 2014

I'm doing two prompts in one again because I find them pretty similar, and I don't think it needs to different posts.

  • Describe (in words or photos) your writing space. What do you like? What would you change?
I've just moved so I'm still working on my writing space. It was pretty easy in the other place. Either the bed or the old couch. 

Here are some options for me.
Sitting on the couch with C across from me.

Someday when we're unpacked and organised, I may use the desk! Although I sit at a desk all day, so probably not.

The big comfy chair. Just need a safer place to put my wine glass. This will probably be one of the winners though.

Writing on my bed. Nice to write in the early mornings with a cup of coffee.

  • Describe your ideal writing space.
On a patio

Outside in the sun

    With this guy next to me.
    In a coffee shop

    And as always:

    ©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment