Thursday 26 February 2015

The rest of my Questions and Answers

February 26th

Once again, I'm going to continue from yesterday's post, and answer the last 50 of 100 questions no one ever asks. Full questions and explanation are here:

Right Here

Here's the first one: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2015/02/questions-and-answers.html

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? A portrait? I'm not sure. A few years ago, I had boudoir photos taken. The ones I've picked have been in a drawer ever since. I had little sized ones done that I gave to Clint. Basically, we can never break up now. Obviously, I'm not sharing the whole picture. But here is the cropped picture of just my head. They did my hair and makeup as well.  In all honesty, this is not what I usually look like. This is 'lots of makeup Erin'. Usually I'm 'I didn't get out of bed in time to use makeup, but hey, I brushed my hair Erin'.


52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Do I think it's cheesy for people to break into song at any moment? No. I'm jealous of them though. I WISH my life was a musical. 


53. Is Christmas stressful? It depends how broke I am, and how many times our Christmas tree has fallen over, but not usually. 
It fell shortly after this photo.

54. Ever eat a pierogi? Okay... I just googled this to make sure they meant Perogies. It says Polish Dumplings, so I'm guessing yes. I've never seen it spelled like that. But yes. I'm from Saskatchewan. Perogies are big here. 


55. Favourite type of fruit pie? Favourite type of fruit pie? Umm, one without bananas. 


56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Writer or actress. Still working towards one of them. Actress is no longer. I wanted to specifically be a FAMOUS actress. It just hasn't happened. 


57. Do you believe in ghosts? Nah, but just in case a ghost is mad that I said this, yes. 


58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? 

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? HAHAHAHAHA. Yes sometimes.

59. Do you take a vitamin daily? Well. I have A LOT of vitamins ready to be taken daily. But no. Once you fall out of a habit, it's hard to get back in.



60. Do you wear slippers? No. I wear fuzzy and warm socks though. And Footsie PJs. Slippers aren't really needed. 

61. Do you wear a bath robe? No. But I have two.


62. What do you wear to bed? Strangely enough, not the above PJs. I get too hot at night. I wear bottoms and a top for the most part. Shorts and tanks. 


63. What was your first concert? I am about to make A LOT of people jealous right now. It was New Kids on the Block. I also think I saw Reba McEntire that year as well.


64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart? Well, we don't have Kmart (do we?), Target was the biggest Canadian Failure ever (in my opinion), and Walmart is always here. So I guess Walmart, but I try to never go there.


65. Nike or Adidas? Is it bad that I could not care less?


66. Cheetos or Fritos? Cheetos I think. But I rarely eat either.


67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts win. Every time. I do like sunflower seeds though.


68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No. And when I googled it, clothing came up, so I couldn't tell you who this group is.


69. Ever take dance lessons? Yes. In school. I imagine I was just wonderful at it.


70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? These questions are getting strange. They're starting to feel more like they're made for teenagers. No. My future spouse has a job, and I'm okay with it. 


71. Can you curl your tongue? No. I can stick it out though. 

72. Ever won a spelling bee? I don't think I've ever been in a spelling bee. Aced spelling tests though!


73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? I cry all the time. So yes.


74. Own any record albums? Nope.


75. Own a record player? Nope.


76. Do you regularly burn incense? Not regularly, no.


77. Ever been in love? Ah shucks... 

78. Who would you like to see in concert? I go to as many concerts as I can, and there are tons I still want to see. I'd say Garth Brooks would be pretty great though.


79. What was the last concert you saw? I think it was the Sheepdogs. Wow. I haven't been to a concert in a while. Before that it was Lady A, and next on the list that I will be going (for the second time) is Eric Church in April). 
Sheepdogs at O'brians. November 2014


80. Hot tea or cold tea? Usually hot tea, but I'm a fan of iced as well.


81. Tea or coffee? Coffee in the morning, tea at night. Starbucks anytime.


82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? Cookies.


83. Can you swim well? I can hold my own.


84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? I liked the first 50 questions better. Yes. I can.


85. Are you patient? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No. Although, once I took a selfie with a goat. What does this have to do with patience? No idea. I just wanted to share the picture. 


86. DJ or band at a wedding? To be honest, I've not been to very many (if any) weddings that had a band. So I'd say DJ. One step further, I'd suggest, Storm Music Services. http://www.stormmusic.ca/Storm_Music_Services/Welcome.html


87. Ever won a contest? Yes, I have. Once, I guessed how many jelly beans were in a jar, and I won a fishing rod. Also, my name was picked for a free Apple TV from a liquor store. A few others, but those are the best ones.


88. Have you ever had plastic surgery? No. And I wouldn't. I like all of me.


89. Which are better: black or green olives? I'm going to go with green, but straight up, I love them both. I feel bad to pick one over the other.


90. Can you knit or crochet?  I used to know how to crochet tuques. I probably could not still. I wouldn't mind learning again.


91. Best room for a fireplace? Living room.


92. Do you want to get married? Yes, I do. 


93. If married, how long have you been married? I'm not married, but I live with Clint. We are life partners (forever according to the picture). We've been living together for two years. 


94. Who was your high school crush? Probably any boy that was nice to me or cute. I was boy crazy. And Rider Strong. 


95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Cry yes. I don't do it to get my own way though. If I cry or 'throw a fit' it's because I'm frustrated. I'm guessing if I started 'throwing fits' to get my way, Clint would laugh in my face.


96. Do you have kids? I do not have kids.


97. Do you want kids? Ugh. Loaded question. Probably. Maybe. Read and see.


98. What is your favourite colour? Purple. I own and wear a lot of purple. Purple laptop, purple tuque and jacket, purple pants... You name it, I've got it in purple.

99. Do you miss anyone right now? Always.



100. Who are you going to tag to do this video next? First, I didn't do this in video form, second, nobody. Although my friend, Alexis, already did it after my first 50. so... done and done. Anybody looking for something to do on their blog... here you go.


As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment