Saturday 28 February 2015

Last post of February (MADE IT)

February 28, 2015

It shouldn't be that much of a shock that the month is almost over, but it sure feels like it has been a quick one.

Today will be a gratitude post. It's been a good month, and I haven't taken a lot of time to be happy about it. I also have a March plan for blogging to keep me writing.

Gratitude for February:


 As always, food makes me happy! Homemade meals.

The biggest news this month (and year) is Clint and I have finally finished the house hunt. I haven't said a lot about us looking for a house in my blog because I didn't know when we'd find something, and if it would work out. But it did. After months of looking, we found our dream house. We'll have our own house, and more room. I don't have a picture of the dream house that I'm sharing right now. Possession isn't until April, so I can share then if I feel like it. Just taking another step towards our future is a great feeling.


Big step! We own a house together!

Clint got eye surgery. We are now both 20/20!

We had Valentine's Day in Plenty with my family. It was a romantic weekend of making sausage.

And snowstorms. 

Rolo came to visit as well.




Not even half of it. All our freezers are full.


A year of meat in our freezer.

Gratitude for surviving a Saskatchewan winter (again.)

 Nights out. Delicious supper and drinks.

And delicious nights in.

My Mom's birthday weekend.






 WRITING AND BLOGGING AGAIN. 

My novel has been sent away to be evaluated!
Taking pictures on cold days.
My last day of February has started with a cold. I've been fighting it for months, so hopefully this will be the end of it. (Or, I'll fight it off again.)

March Plans:

I found a new blog challenge on Pinterest, leading to the above link. It was for 2013, but it'll work. If I post about something else on any of those days, I won't worry about the prompt. As long as I'm blogging every day, that's reaching the March goal. Here are the prompts for each day of March:

  1. Self Portrait and 5 random facts about yourself.
  2. Favourite quotes.
  3. What makes you happy?
  4. Best Childhood memory.
  5. Favourite movies you never get sick of watching.
  6. Your last random act of kindness.
  7. What's your dream job?
  8. Biggest pet peeve.
  9. What's on your life/bucket list.
  10. Daily routine.
  11. The last book you read.
  12. Something that you miss.
  13. Do you have regrets?
  14. What's on your iPod?
  15. List 10 things that make you awesome.
  16. What's your biggest accomplishment?
  17. Why and when did you start blogging?
  18. Where are you the happiest?
  19. List 5 blogs you read on a regular basis and why?
  20. What do you collect?
  21. What's your biggest fear?
  22. What do you do when you're home alone?
  23. Do you have a hobby?
  24. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
  25. Describe your location.
  26. What's your favourite food?
  27. List 3 online friends that you've never met in real life, but hope to soon.
  28. What's your guilty pleasure?
  29. What's your favourite time of the year and why?
  30. What's your favourite flavour of ice cream?
  31. Self portrait and explain what you liked most about this challenge.



As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment