I have officially started Nanowrimo. I made a promise that I'd novel write, and then write. Of course, I had to wait until the baby was asleep, and I put away clothes, vacuumed, and cleaned my kitchen. I'm behind.
The good news is, I wrote around 1200 words. It's a little less than I'd like, but a good start. 300 more words and I would have been at my goal. I'll get better, and I will start writing earlier.
30 Days of Me:
Short Term Goals for this Month and why:
My short term goals are the same every month, and I think doing them monthly is brilliant. One day at a time or one month at a time. Obviously this month will be easy with the writing part of the goals. Making them, not achieving them.
- I want to write a blog post every day. Talking about my life and my writing is a good thing. It helps me get into the practise of writing, and as I've said many times before, it's cheap therapy.
- I want to succeed at Nanowrimo. I will. I started off slowly on my first day, but I'll get better.
That's a weird thumbs up.
Day one. Done.
- I'd like to give my house a good cleaning. Top to bottom. This is for obvious reasons. I need to get it clean, and then continue with keeping it clean.
- I want to be the very best Momma I can be.
- I need to walk my dog more. Daily. He needs it, and I need it.
- I need to be more supportive of my partner. I love him, and he knows that, but it's hard when he's gone as much as he is. It's just as hard for him. He's doing so much for us, and I need to appreciate all that he does for his family.
- Gratitude Gratitude Gratitude. All the damn time.
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.
Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
Post a Comment