Thursday 3 November 2016

Music

Day Ten

30 Days of Me:


Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, mad, bored, hyped

I don't really want to answer this one. I don't always have specific songs for specific things. I like music. I like how one song can take you back in time, and remind you of something,someone, or someplace. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to name them. 

We're lucky to have music in our lives. If I want a background to writing, it is usually going to be 90s music.

I was planning to have 90s music in the background while I was giving birth to Anthony. It didn't work out. He listened to quite a bit of country music while he was in the womb. 

Now both Drogo and Anthony hear a lot of kid music. Or my terrible singing. I make up songs about them.

I don't listen to as much music as I'd like. I need to change that. I've always got the radio on in the car. I listen to all of the stations. 

Sorry I didn't answer that better. It's been a long day. I'm visiting my parents right now, and haven't had a chance to do any Nanowrimo writing yet. I'll get to it next.

My view this morning.


E 



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."



Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment