Friday 4 November 2016

Thank you for being a friend

Day Eleven

30 Days of Me:


Another Picture of you and your friends:


I'm not sure why it says another. I don't remember posting one previously.



Let me be clear that I have friends, but right now, these guys are my best friends. I spend the most time with my baby and my dog. And C is my best friend. We wouldn't still be together if he wasn't.

I have other friends, in fact, I have other people in my life that are my best friends, but this is who I'm closest to.

Also, although I have posted pictures of people in my life in the past, I try not to post pictures of friends. My family gets posted more than they should, but I'm so proud and happy they're mine. 

Anyway, that's one picture of friends. I have more awesome people, and they are very dear to me, and I'm so damn grateful for them, but I'm not posting a picture.

Happy Friday! Back to Nanowrimo for me.



E 



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."



Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment