Monday 14 November 2016

Being Different

November 14, 2016


Day 22

30 Days of Me:

What Makes You Different from Everyone Else:

I have no idea. I think at times I can stand out from the crowd, and frankly, since the day I realised trying to follow the crowd is boring, and doesn't help, I've never wanted to be like others.

That being said, I don't think anybody is the same. Everybody has differences. Looks, character, attitude... nobody is the same, and thank god for that.

I am not afraid to be my own person. I'm not afraid to be different. At the same time, I don't go out of my way to be completely different, but I don't waste my time trying to be like everybody else.

What makes me unique? My laugh, my humour, the gap between my teeth, my love for onesies, my love for my family and friends, my writing, my stubbornness, my selfishness, my impatience, my eyes, my insecurities, my sensitivity. 

Every one of these things somebody else has, but put them all together, and it makes me my own person.

Just like everybody else, but completely different. 

I'm a little strange and full of gratitude. Life is good being different.
I hope I raise a child who chooses to be as different, and doesn't worry about following the crowd.


E 



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."



Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment