Friday 4 September 2015

News Sources (and a rant)

September 4, 2015

What is your favorite source of news?

I'd love to say the newspaper. I'd love to, but it's not true.

I'm all about the online news. It's easiest and it's quickest. 

I can scroll down a website and pick and choose what I want to read. 



However, this seems like the perfect time for a rant.

While I do like reading news online, and I enjoy being kept up to date, I think there are times in life when the reporters are racing to get the news out, that they should slow down. They should wait and make sure what they are reporting is correct. 

It's so great having the whole world at your fingertips, but it's not fair that what you read might not be true because people are in such a hurry to beat everyone else, they don't check facts.

"Breaking news" as it's breaking really is just guesses for the most part. I guess I can just be happy it isn't my job. 

Rant over. It wasn't much of a rant. It will be the next time a big breaking news report happens.

Talk to you soon.


As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

September Prompts: http://www.thesitsgirls.com/writing-tips/writing-prompts-september/

Year long Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment