Thursday 3 September 2015

Family Tree

September 3, 2015

Have you traced your family tree?

I personally have not traced my family tree. I've researched family, but I haven't done a tree. (Other than probably as a school project.)

However on my mom's side of the family, it has basically been done for me. We actually just had a reunion where they had most of it mapped out. It's not really far back, but it's something. 


This is my great great grandfather. It was his family at the reunion. (Or, his children's children.)

I've been lucky enough to have a family that takes great care in learning about where they came from. I think it could be researched a little more for the other sides of my family.

Maybe some day I'll look into it. It will probably be important for my children to know.

(My possible children.)

That's it for today.

As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

September Prompts: http://www.thesitsgirls.com/writing-tips/writing-prompts-september/

Year long Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment