Monday 25 December 2017

Happy Holidays

Dec 25, 2017

Writing:
I have so much to say, and so many different things to write about, but I think I want to read tonight. I'll make this a shorter post. Plus, I have to do a post soon about writing 200 days in a row. (I'm at day 199).

This is me writing on day 199. It's festive writing because of the hat. I did a bit of editing while Anthony played with his gifts.

But that's enough about the 200 days because I'm not there yet. And I'll probably just do one for the end of December. (My New Year plans including reading and writing because that's basically perfect.)

Christmas

Photos are still to come (when I'm more awake), but this year, as I've said, I made a lot of my presents. I actually loved it. Mostly because they weren't all entirely crappy crafts. Some of them were pretty awesome.

Last night, after Anthony went to bed, I gave the first gifts to my family. I wrote children's stories for each of my family members. Cute little stories about Anthony and his grandma/grandpa/aunt/dad. I think I may share them in a different post. They aren't really good, but they're fun, and rhyming is hard so I'm proud of them for the rhymes. Haha. I've never been a poet. This proves it. They all enjoyed it though. I even did a reading for each of the four stories. 

The stocking stuffers included homemade ornaments, hot chocolate mix (kind of homemade), and Anthony crafts. Once again, I'll try to share those another time. The photos I mean.

I also made some really great gifts (if I do say so myself). I loved making them, and am thinking of maybe trying to sell some when I get better at it. I transferred photos onto wood. I'll share those in an entirely different post at some point. When I'm ready. 

I seem to have a lot of posts coming up in the future, which basically means they may not all happen.

And of course, Anthony got some wonderful gifts. Lots of car related ones. Clint and I got him a car he can get in and Fred Flinstone drive. I've been REALLY excited to give them to him. 

Even though, he's too little to do all the Santa stuff, it didn't stop me from getting him to help me with a note to Santa, and putting out cookies for him.
You will notice the dog, just waiting to steal one of Santa's cookies. He got one. Which was too bad because Anthony was actually putting them all on the plate.



And of course, Santa left him a note as well. He also included a couple of photos of himself to keep the magic alive.


And Anthony's new vehicles:



And quickly, here are the next two photo prompt photos.

Day 24:
No Peeking

Stockings (No Peeking)

Day 25
My People
This is the only photo of all My People. I love them like crazy, and am so happy to have spent a wonderful day with the five of them. (Six including the puppy.) 

That's all for now. I'll be back soon.

Happy Holidays. Thanks for reading.

“Exercise the writing muscle every day, even if it is only a letter, notes, a title list, a character sketch, a journal entry. Writers are like dancers, like athletes. Without that exercise, the muscles seize up.”

― Jane Yolen

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

I occasionally do guest Mom posts for a local Mommy Connections blog. Check them out, and others here:
 http://www.mommyconnections.ca/saskatoon/category/mommy-connections-news/

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and





No comments:

Post a Comment