Sunday 26 November 2017

Almost Nano'd Out

November 26, 2017


I'm currently at a word count of 44,647 in Nanowrimo. I wrote while driving home from my parent's house today. (I didn't drive.) I'll finish by the 30th, but I don't think I'll be done any earlier than that. 

We spent the week at my parent's house. Tonight we put up our Christmas Tree after we got back home so Anthony could get some practice not taking ornaments off. We didn't decorate it. He's loving the lights so far. We will decorate when he gets used to it. Although he's already been parking his cars on the branches, so perhaps he thinks it should be decorated with cars.

Now I'll go right into the photo challenge so I can get on to my next task. I've got a busy week ahead of me.

(Just a quick update, I DID NOT get right into the photo challenge. I folded Anthony's laundry, and then got him back to sleep after he woke up. And then I texted my mom. So here I am, back at it.)

Day 19

Laughter
Laughter is easy with this kid. And for this kid. If we laugh, he laughs. If he laughs, we laugh. This is after he asked us to put a diaper on a bear at my parent's house. (Asked by pointing, he still doesn't say many words. He's a good pointer though.)

Day 20
Food
I'm trying to show a picture taken on the correct day. So Day 20, is Nov 20th. Which means on this day, the only photo I took of food was when Anthony fell asleep in his apple sauce. It was fun to clean up while he was sleeping. I am one of those people who takes photos of food I'm proud of making. But not on that day.

Day 21
Home
At the time this photo was taken, I wasn't home. I was in the town I grew up, and in my parent's home. (Not the one I grew up in.) It feels like home. Anywhere my family is feels like home. This is Anthony helping his grandma sweep the kitchen.

Day 22
Colour
Not much explanation needed. I stepped outside and took this photo on the night of November 22nd. I love the small town view of our land of the living skies. Also it FINALLY warmed up that day.

Day 23
Energy
This is how we used up our energy on Nov 23rd. We built our snow family. Even a Drogo snow dog. Clint and I ran out of steam. Anthony, just kept on going like the Energizer Bunny. He never quits. Momma: zero energy. Baby: all the energy.

Nov 24
Adventure

Is there anything more adventurous than a sled ride? We took it easy this week. Didn't have a lot of adventures. BUT Anthony loved the sled adventures.

Nov 25
Beauty
My boys fill my life with beauty.

Nov 26
Tradition

Photos next to the tree after we put it up is a tradition. Even selfies that are just for us. (And the post, as it turns out). We don't have a specific date picked out for putting up the tree, but today seemed perfect to us. We will decorate tomorrow. 



Okay gang. That's it. Wrote my NanoWrimo words, and I did a blog post. I have one more blog post to do tomorrow for Mommy Connections, and I'll be almost all caught up. I'll do one more post probably December 1st when I'm celebrating being done Nano. And I'll catch up on my last four days of photos.

Happy Sunday! 









“Exercise the writing muscle every day, even if it is only a letter, notes, a title list, a character sketch, a journal entry. Writers are like dancers, like athletes. Without that exercise, the muscles seize up.”

― Jane Yolen

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

I occasionally do guest Mom posts for a local Mommy Connections blog. Check them out, and others here:
 http://www.mommyconnections.ca/saskatoon/category/mommy-connections-news/

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment