Monday 5 January 2015

Happy Anniversary to my Blog

January 4th is a year of blogging on my writing blog.

So Happy Blog-a-versary to me.

I've stuck to this blog, and posted consistently for a year. I'm proud of that.

Here's to another year of blogging and writing.

I posted my last post on the gratitude blog on Sunday. HERE I'm just sticking to this one for now. I'm going to try to get a game plan for myself so I can stick to a blogging schedule. Unfortunately, the game plan won't be made today.

It's the last day of my holidays, and my brain is a little fuzzy, so I am going to figure out my writing life tomorrow after I've had a full day of work to remind my brain how to work.

So happy anniversary to me! I'll post a real post soon. I'm making soup right now, and have to go check on it.

Happy 2015!

Once again, here are my goals for 2015. It was in the post before this one, but I thought I'd share again.

Number one is going VERY well because I dropped my phone in the lake while ice fishing. It's easy not to spend time posting when you have no way to do it. :)

Here are my hopes (sigh, resolutions) for 2015:



  • I'm going to spend less time posing unimportant details of my life on Facebook. It's ridiculous how much I post. It's a habit now, and I need it to stop. I'm going to cut back what I post, and hopefully go on it less. Even if I keep my friend's list small, I don't need to share my life. It's mine. All I really need to do is enjoy it. People don't need to know that. Except when I share my blog posts. That will always be shared. 


  • I'm going to spend more time with my real camera and less time with my cell phone camera. It will mean less selfies, but I think I can live with that.


  • I will continue to blog at least three times a week. I'm hoping to do one gratitude post a week on THIS blog, as I'm closing up shop on the Gratitude blog.


  • I will continue to write my novel. I will continue to try and get the other one published.


  • I will read. My goal is one book a month. I'll also post on my book blog about it. 


  • I will exercise and eat right. Eating right is easy, exercising I have to motivate myself to do.


  • I need to spend more time with my friends. Laughing, talking, enjoying life.


  • I'd like to gossip and complain less. I've done it for 34 years, so cutting it out will be as easy as cutting Facebook out. (NOT EASY.) 



  • If the future isn't what I planned, I'll alter my plan and love it anyway. 
I'll do a blogging goal soon. 



As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Prompts from: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/12/updated-prompts.html


Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:

http://lifeisgoodandhereisproof.blogspot.ca/
and
http://erinlm.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment