Thursday 8 October 2015

Smiling

October 8, 2015

Looks like I'm taking this once a week posting seriously. Once again, I've got some catching up to do. I REALLY wanted to post on the 3rd because apparently it was World Smile Day. That sounds like a great thing. So I'll do that prompt for sure, and any other that looks interesting up to this date. 

Then I will take Thanksgiving off. This kind of works as a Thanksgiving post as well because the things that make me smile are also things that I'm thankful for. 

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! 
3. Happy World Smile Day! Share a list of ten things that make you smile.


  1. My Partner 
  2. My family 
  3. My friends
  4. My pooch
  5. My backyard and garden food!
  6. The Fall colours 
  7. Coffee
  8. The big, huge, wonderful sky. 
  9. Writing. 
  10. Books


5. Have you ever visited a farm?

I only kept this one because it's funny. I'm a Saskatchewan girl so the more common question is did I grow up on a farm like so many others. I grew up in a town, but spent time on farms. 

7. What was your favourite game when you were a kid? Do you still play it today?

Monopoly and Clue. And yes.


As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and


October Prompts: http://www.thesitsgirls.com/writing-tips/writing-prompts-october/

Year long Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment