Friday 2 October 2015

Hello October.

October 2nd, 2015

Cheers to the most beautiful month of them all.





October goals: 



  • Clean off my desk. (The one at home. My work one is organised chaos.)
  • Use my desk. (Again, at home.)
  • Don't try to rush the month. Enjoy it. (I know I'll want to rush it).
  • Stop procrastinating.  Get things done. 
  • Edit my novel. Nothing else. Just read through it, comment, and edit it.
  • Blog at least once a week. More would be better, but once a week is the goal. 
  • Continue enjoying the small and big things. It's working for me.



And I may as well do a prompts (link is below) for the first and second day of the month:


1. Share your favourite vegetarian recipe.


I'm planning to make a zucchini Pizza crust this weekend, so I'll let you know. But - let's be honest. The pizza will have meat on it. So that's not really vegetation. 


I'm sure I could make a mean veggie lasagna. I don't have a recipe though. 

I'm going to be perfectly honest, when I was a teenager, I decided to become vegetarian. It lasted a day.

Then, I decided to just eat chicken, and no other meat. It lasted about a day.

I like meat. I like cooking with meat.

However, I guess my very favourite recipe would be portabella mushroom pizzas... but again. You can put meat in those. And I probably did. I'm really good at adding bacon to most everything.



2. Do you remember your first car? Did you give it a name? Tell us about your first car or what it was like when you learned how to drive.


I didn't get my first car until I was older. She was a Ford Festiva. Felicia the Festiva. My next one was Tommy the Taurus (He didn't last long). Now I have Yolanda the Yaris. I feel bad if I don't name vehicles. I've lived a number of years before and between those cars surviving without a vehicle. It can be done, but isn't always fun.




As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and


October Prompts: http://www.thesitsgirls.com/writing-tips/writing-prompts-october/

Year long Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment