Monday 2 November 2015

HAPPY NANOWRIMO

Nov 2, 2015

Well, it's becoming one of my favourite times of year. Nanowrimo month!

Nanowrimo is National Novel Writing Month. It lasts the entire month of November. Basically, you can write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days.

This will be my second year participating. I wrote 50,000 words quicker that I thought last year. It wasn't an entire novel, but it was a good beginning and middle.

I was ready to begin on November 1st, but there was one tiny little problem. I FINALLY took my laptop in to get fixed, and it will take 7-10 days to get it returned to me (hopefully with a working keyboard). It's pretty hard to write, and keep track of my word count without a computer.

I will be getting a late start this year, but plan to write in my book journal, and then get it all in a word program the second I have my laptop back. It probably would have helped if I had sent it in to get fixed a week ago, instead of the day before. 

Procrastination.

So, Happy NaNoWriMo to all involved. I am pretty ill prepared, I only came up with my story yesterday. Now I just have to write it. I wanted to go into writing with a fresh mind and story. That's what I'll be doing.

I found this to be a very inspiring month last year, and I think it'll be no different this year.

Writing is going to be my life (again), and hopefully for much longer than a month. 

I'll be updating as much as I can on here. About my 50,000 words, and anything else interesting that comes my way.

Short post today, but it'll get better, I'm sure! Especially after I actually start writing. 

How I'll be writing for the first week.


As always,


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also, check out my ongoing book blog:  Proud Bookworm at: http://bookserinread.blogspot.ca/ 

Blogs I used to write on but not being updated:
and



Year long Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment